Abstract submission is closed!
We received 56 abstracts from seven countries - thank you very much!
- Medical Physics in Diagnostic Radiology (including MRI and Ultrasound)
- Medical Physics in Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging
- Medical Physics in Radiation Oncology and Radiotherapy (Dosimetry / Treatment Planning / Other)
- Radiation Protection
- Various Topics
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 15 March 2019 (23:59 HRS CET)
Notification of outcome of abstract submission will be sent by email by mid-April 2019.
With the submission of an abstract for AAMPM/OeGMP meeting 2019, the first (presenting) author:
- Accepts responsibility for the accuracy of the abstract and ascertains that all authors are aware of the content before submission
- Accepts to be the contact person for all correspondence related to the abstract and to inform the co-authors about its status
- Accepts to identify any financial interest in products or processes described in the abstract. This includes stock ownership, membership on any advisory boards, commercially sponsored research or any other substantial relationships.
- Certifies that the information to be reported is for exclusive presentation in the session to which the abstract will be assigned if accepted and that the information will not be presented as such at any commercially sponsored satellite symposia during the conference.
Abstracts must be submitted and presented at the conference in English.
Topic category: choose the topic category that refers to the main subject of the abstract. The Scientific Committee reserves the right to re-categorise the abstract.
Presentation preference: authors should indicate the presentation preference (oral, poster or no preference). Please note that the final decision on the presentation format rests with the Scientific Committee.
Body of the abstract: abstracts should be structured in such a way as to include (1) Purpose/Objective; (2) Material/methods; (3) Results; (4) Conclusion.
Word count: the on-line abstract submission procedure will not accept abstracts that exceed 5,000 characters (body of the abstract, including spaces).
Table and image: authors may include one data table in the body of the abstract in JPG/TIFF.. format (this is not included in the number of characters) OR one image in JPG/TIFF.. format. The maximum file size of each image should be 1 MB. The maximum pixel size of the image is 600(w) x 800(h) pixels. Please don't forget to add the figure/table caption in the provided field of the submission form!
ABSTRACT SELECTION PROCESS
Abstracts submitted for presentation will be reviewed by the scientific committee.
Abstract review criteria are based on clarity, supporting data, scientific rigour, potential significance, interest in the topic chosen and innovation or usefulness.
Abstracts will be selected for one of the following presentation formats (please select your preferred presentation option):
- Oral presentation: the abstract is selected for oral presentation at any of the proffered paper sessions.
- Poster viewing: posters selected for poster viewing sessions will be displayed in a central section of the poster area. At each poster, the presenting author will present his/her posterduring the poster session.
|Mirjana Budanec (Croatia)|
|Bozidar Casar (Slovenia)|
|Olivera Ciraj Bjelac (Serbia)|
|Mario De Denaro (Italy)|
|Dario Faj (Croatia)|
|Hrvoje Hrsak (Croatia)|
|Marija Jeremic (Serbia)|
|Slaven Jurkovic (Croatia)|
|Sona Kovacova (Slovakia)|
|Gabriel Kralik (Slovakia)|
|Renata Longo (Italy)|
|Tibor Major (Hungary)|
|Pavol Matula (Slovakia)|
|Ignacio Mendez Carot (Slovenia)|
|Renato Padovani (Italy)|
|Csilla Pesznyak (Hungary)|
|Borislava Petrovic (Serbia)|
|Werner Schmidt (Austria)|
|József Varga (Hungary)|
|Uwe Wolff (Austria)|
|Urban Zdesar (Slovenia)|
|Brigitte Zurl (Austria)|